Happy New Year friends!
I wanted to start 2018 off with a goal for this blog. After much thought about where I wanted this blog to take my business, I decided to not only share my business goals with you but also help you out with some business goals of your own!
If you do not have a blog for your business, you are missing out on a highly converting type of content that will truly maximize your business.
If you’d like to brainstorm ideas for a blog for your business, shoot me an email and let’s chat [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
I wanted to provide a TON of valuable tips, tricks, and goodies to you as we walk through 2018 together. One of the ways I am going to do that is through my email list! I have a weekly topic for this entire year that will not only impact your business but provide incredible resources for you to maximize your sales almost effortlessly.
If you’d like to join, you can sign up here.
As you may have guessed from this website, I specialize in developing email and calendar processes for Small Business Owners. So you can expect to see weekly content, coming right to your inbox, that is centered around exactly what you need this year to truly thrive as a Small Business Owner.
Ok, Let’s talk about business goals!
Do you take the time to set business goals each year?
In the past, I have set goals and never developed a plan to actually reach them. This year is completely different. I have a plan in place to not only reach my goals but celebrate my successes as well, as I achieve each milestone I’ve set for myself and my business.
To help you get started with your goals, try this:
- When setting goals for the first time, or at the beginning of the year, make a plan to set quarterly goals so that you can accomplish quick success and stay motivated. Likewise, set goals that are easily obtainable to help you get started off on the right foot!
For the first quarter of 2018, I’ve set the following business goals:
- Send a weekly email to you with valuable tips, advice, and products to help you maximize your business.
- Produce an incredible workshop to help you become an Email Marketing Pro. (Sign up here)
- Help three Small Business Owners maximize their sales with a one-on-one consultation. More info on this coming soon…
These goals will excel my business this year, but they are also super obtainable. I don’t have to carve out too much time, adjust my finances, or schedule a ton of planning days to make these goals happen by the end of March.
These are the types of goals you need to set for your business in 2018!
To help you brainstorm, here are a few, easy-to-grab, goals to set for the first three months of the new year!
- Create a blog post topic bank
- Join a small workshop or webinar on a topic you aren’t that great at within your business
- Reply to emails within 24 hours (Every email. Not just the emails that have the potential for profit.)
- Set up an organization plan to trach your business growth, expenses, achievements, etc.
- Do something new for your business (Create an email list, start a blog, host a sale or workshop)
- Start a Pinterest Business Account and utilize it to maximize sales
- Read a book that will excel your business
2018 doesn’t have to be the same ol’, same ol’.
Make a plan, develop steps to achieve each goal you set, and maximize your business this year!
Don’t forget, if you need help with jumpstarting your organization processes, growing your email list, or managing your time, I’m here. 🙂